Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yikes! No Milk this morning!!

Well...I got my milking equipment ready early this morning and looked out the bedroom window to see Abbey with....ADAM trailing close behind! Huh??! My dear husband did not double check ALL gates before retiring last evening...oh well. They got one over on us that time but if I have anything to do with it..it won't happen again! It also answers my question of "is Adam ready to be around Abbey again without nursing?"
Got to see mom again Monday(my regular visit to the ASAP lady)at the Wal Mart parking lot again, gave her four more gallons of milk. We get some pretty funny stares when we do our bottle exchange..lol! Here I am squatted down on the back of the flatbed pulling  big containers of this "mysterious white liquid" out of the cooler and pouring them into mom's empty waiting bottles..too funny! Maybe you had to be there ;)
Great news about my camera! It was not my camera at all! It was my husband, bless his heart(lol, Tammy) messing with the Corel picture package inadvertently. All is well but I have a new battery for my camera on the way anyway.
Here are some pics of my wonderful chickens and rooster!

No comments:

Post a Comment